Kawasaki R-Series robots are setting the new standards and the benchmark for all other robots in this class. Thanks to industry leading speed, reach and work quality, the Kawasaki R-series robots are leading products on the market.
- higher speed, high dynamics,
- payload 3 – 80 kg,
- reach 620 – 2100 mm.
- Agility – this robot requires little floor space thanks to compact design, internal wiring inside the arm and larger usable work range.
- Precision – the rigid arm construction and 17-bit encoders provide the highest repeatability ratio (0.05 [mm]) and motion precision in its class.
- Speed – servo drives of high power and dynamics shorten the motion cycle and achieve the linear speed of 11.5 [m/s].
- Power – supreme torque.
- Flexibility – built-in pneumatic lines and internal wiring enable easy and quick installation of any tool.
- Resistance – Wrist Unit: IP67 (Basic: IP65) as standard, water-resistant and able to operate in difficult conditions.
Welding, dispensing, sealing, storage, material removal, machine tending, assembly, inspection, packaging.