Kawasaki Z-series robots are high payload units used in palletizing, material handling and control over a facility as well as a tool (e.g. welder, servo gripper, wheelhead, miller).
- payload 100 – 300 kg,
- reach 1355 – 3530 mm.
- first axis motion range is 360
- integrated electric and pneumatic installation for valve control facilitates fast application start-up.
- shorter operating cycle thanks to powerful drives and efficient gearings in a lightweight manipulator.
- large usable work range thanks to great reach with minimal dead-space.
- resistant mechanisms enable work in polluted environments (arm – IP65, wrist – IP67)..
- upgradability: basic unit ZX165U can be upgraded to ZX130U (higher speed) or to ZX130L (greater reach) or can be transformed into ZX200U unit (higher payload).